Week 1 Part A

I chose this theme because It had an image of a pastry, I am really into baking so it suited me well.


I started looking into the settings and saw I could change the image, and found this wedding cake under the celebrations images. It fits perfectly with my blog. I like simple and clean layouts, that is also what attracted me to this layout was the gentle colors.


The main media platforms that I use for my business are Instagram and Facebook, I have created a business page on both and Instagram has to be my top choice of use. I have gained a great number of clients on Instagram. I feel like there is more of the younger generation on Instagram versus Facebook, which the younger generation is what has helped me get promoted and seen by sharing my work on their pages. Instagram for me is easier to navigate and promote my business, they also have a ton of paid advertisement options.

Comments

  1. I love cooking too! What is your favorite pastry or cake to make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pies are my favorite dessert to bake! What is yours?

      Delete
  2. You're blog fits a pastry theme perfectly and now I want cake! I love your blog's colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jazmin! I really love your theme. Its super classy and elegant. I cant wait to see what you bake and create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a few typos in the last comment so had to delete to make those adjustments :)

      Delete
  5. I love your layout! It is so elegant and fancy, which fits well with your baking business! The image you selected really made me want cake and cupcakes. I also really like the color palette you selected for your blog. It makes everything easy to read for viewers and adds a sophisticated touch to the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts