Week 4 Post 2: Defining Your Target Market

I own a home-based cake baking business with a high social media presence. I currently create custom orders for weddings, birthdays, baby showers, and other special events. My main target is wedding brides and grooms, party event planners, and your average parents who are celebrating special events for their children and families.

It is important for me to really connect with my clients and keep them updated with their orders. Communication is key for a successful business, I ask a bunch of questions to get as much detail as I can for their orders, we swap images and ideas to come up with the end result. I love receiving feedback about their orders and going above and beyond the customer's expectations when I create their desserts/cakes. 




Comments

Popular Posts