Week 7: Part two

     I think Instagram is a great app for businesses, I love that we have "stories" we can post and save onto our highlights so customers can look through anytime. I also love how we can use hashtags to reach other people and connect with other bakers. For a small business like me, social media is the best way to go to become successful with its free services such as live videos and tutorials shared daily.  Instagram allows you to post on your store and add a DM me button, and a swipe up that will take you directly to the businesses page or website. Instagram is used differently for every business but is beneficial to all. They offer paid advertisements for $5 a day, and you are able to select how many days you'd like your post or profile to be advertised. A lot of businesses use the "questions" button and "poll"  often, to get ideas and advice from their customers to better their brand, and to communicate and show off their new items. I think those are great tools to take advantage of, I use them often and have gotten a great outcome from them.


I commented on:

@amicampbellart

@essentialcreditmanagement

@andrew.terry.311056

Comments

Popular Posts