Week 9 Adding a personal touch

 The types of categories I would add to my Instagram is more human interaction, as a baker, I am always trying new methods and recipes, recording videos, posting reviews on products, and tagging all the locations I purchased the items I am using. I also think communication is important so Q & A's are always beneficial to communicate with my customers and helps us all get to know each other better. When I am not working on cakes I try and share some of my personal life, when I travel or go to a cool food location I will share on my story or if I have on a cute hat or jacket I like to share that information as well! I have done these posts in the past and always get good feedback and questions on what I posted. I always post positive stuff on my page, I never share if I am sad or upset about something, I have seen other users post sad quotes and I never like reading that information. Keeping my customers involved in my baking journey will keep them coming back to my page and sharing my page with their friends and family and that equals more followers. 




Google Analytics 




Comments

Popular Posts