Week 9- Part 2 Categories

 I get a lot of my ideas from other bakers content that I enjoy watching and I see they get good feedback on certain categories, I really have a hard time keeping up with posting on Facebook, Instagram is my main business page and is where I post daily content. I am trying to get more used to scheduling posts on my Facebook so when I don't remember to post It will already be scheduled. I am a little camera shy so I am not as talkative on my social media platforms as I'd like to be. This is a barrier I need to overcome because I know how much of an impact it would be for my business if I became more of a blogger and posted more videos. So I will be working on posting more videos of me talking about my favorite tools to use in the kitchen, sharing recipes and tutorials on how to decorate and stack a cake, and sharing personal information such as travel tips and locations I've visited.


I commented on Brittany Allen Robertson

Kyle Jioras

Karin O'Brien

Comments

Popular Posts