Week 12: Business Specific Online Tool Part B

 I think Yelp could be a really helpful asset to my business, I currently repost reviews from my clients on my Instagram stories and I have a couple reviews posted to my Facebook page as well. Yelp is a great tool for local small businesses because the customers are able to express their opinions and for a small business like mine, keeping my customer's content is very important to the success of my baking business. It lets us know how our customers view us and the areas we need to improve  I know it could also be an issue for my business because once a review is posted it cannot be removed. I thankfully have never received a bad review or negative feedback from any clients but if I ever did it would be my mission to improve our services and make that customer happy. 

Reels is another great source of advertisement, Reels is a new feature on the Instagram app that is similar to Tiktok. I posted my first Reels last week and got over 4k views in a little over an hour, I was really surprised on the outcome, and got excited to continue posting videos on Reels. I like this feature because it is viewed worldwide, there is a separate Reels feed on Instagram, no matter how many likes or followers you have your video will appear on the Reels page for everyone to see. You can also edit your videos, add filters and music which is one of my favorite features, before Reels I used to have to edit everything on separate apps then upload it to Instagram then I would still sometimes have issues with which songs I used. Since it's a new feature it has drawn a lot of attention and many users are buzzing about it.

Comments

Popular Posts