Week 13 PartB: Developing Online Advertising

 



I created ads for Instagram and Facebook to promote the Holiday treats that will be available this year, which will be Christmas cakes, Christmas cookie mix, and new to my menu Hot Cocoa Bombs! I've been promoting my cocoa bombs on my Instagram and have had a great outcome of orders. Ads are super helpful on these platforms and for a very low price, I have seen a difference in orders when I post an ad versus posting on my story or page. The only time I use an ad is mainly during the holidays because everyone is looking for cute edible gifts for the office parties and co-works, also to reach others that are not following me or who have not heard of my small baking business,  desserts are great
 during the holidays and people are looking for where to purchase them.



Comments

Popular Posts